Monday, March 2, 2009

Week Nine

I reached it today at the weigh in. The above link is a great article dealing with this part of WWs. I am trying to find a picture of the Key chain I received. I guess I will have to take a picture of it.

There are 3 more phases I will go through and earn a sticker to add to my KeyChain. TOO MUCH FUN!

Recipe of the Week:

Fat Free Vegetable Ranch Dip (Shared at WW meeting today:)

1 C fat free mayo

1 C fat free plain yogurt

3 t parsley

1 1/4 garlic powder

1 t onino powder

1/2 t salt

1/4 t pepper

1/4 t paprika

Wisk together ingredients and refrigerate for a few hours and serve. 1/4 C (4 T) = 1 Point.

I tried it today...very tasty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marilyn! Found your blog from your post on Buddy's Facebook. I have a blog too.. check it out when you have time! love you, Martha Carlisle Salters

    ReplyDelete