Monday, March 9, 2009

Week Ten

Weigh Down...2 more!!!



I don't have a reciepe to share that I tried this week. Charles and I haven't done any new recipes. Well...I guess I take that back!



Slow Cooker

Boneless, skinlesss chicken breast

Rosemary and Garlic Seasoning

Cover with

Let it cook in the crock pot for 6 - 7 hours.

Prepare rice and add small can of green peas and carrots.

Pour 1/2 cup of cooked chicken over 1/2 Cup of Rice mixture.

Points:

1/2 cup chicken 2 points

1/c rice with peas & carrots 2 points

DELISH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog Ms. M! Dang, how many blogs do you have now?? ha ha!
    I am going to try this recipe...I'm always looking for stuff to throw in the crock pot!
    Even thought I'm not on WW, I only have 15 lbs to go until I weigh what I weighed before I got pregnant with Daley 13 1/2 yrs ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea...that is awesome!!! You are looking so good.

    ReplyDelete