Friday, May 15, 2009

40th Year Class Reunion

OK...I did NOT start this "live it" with the thought of being thinner when I go home for my 40th Year High School Reunion...but I am glad the two will intersect! I just looked at my calendar and determined there are 21 weeks before the big week-end. If I can loose at least 1 pound a week, that will be 21 more pounds gone! That would be only 5 pounds away from my 71 pound loss goal!!! But...let's not get too cocky! I will still be over 25 pounds more than I weighed when I graduated! HA!

I laugh about carrying my driver's license with a ficticious weight listed. I hope one day to be telling the truth again! Can that policeman not recognize a big (no pun intended) fraud when he sees one. I guess sitting behind the wheel masks my deception!

Natchez Adams High School, CLASS of '69! Here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the drivers license. Mine says I weigh 169 pounds and I haven't weighed that since I was 16 years old. LOL!

    ReplyDelete