Monday, April 13, 2009

Week Fifteen

Weight Watcher Meeting today...2 MORE POUNDS!!! I can't believe I am 2 1/2 pounds away from losing 40 pounds. This has been the most satisfying weight lose experience I have ever had. Yes, I have lost weight many times...but hopefully this will be the time I learn to keep it off. One thing I have sworn I will do: KEEP ATTENDING THE WEIGHT WATCHER MEETINGS after I lose all my weight.

OK...my receipe of the week! So simple: Two ingredients but a BIG TASTE! My sweet tooth was satisfied!


Strawberries,fresh or frozen (unsweetened)
1 cup = 1 point

Drizzled with Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup. I used Hershey's Syrup Lite.

I found this recipe at http://www.recipezaar.com/Chocolate-Syrup-Sugar-Free-177772 and am going to try and make my on!

Ingredients
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch
cinnamon
1 1/4 cups
water
1 teaspoon
vanilla extract
1/2 cup
artificial sweetener (such as Splenda)
Directions
1In a heavy saucepan, combine cocoa powder, cinnamon and water. Stir or whisk until smooth. Stir and cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
2Reduce heat and boil gently for 5 minutes, stirring often. Mixture should be thick and smooth. Cool slightly, then stir in vanilla and artificial sweetener.
3Pour into a container or jar with a lid. Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
4To serve, spoon 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls over vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great weight loss!! And, yummy, strawberries and chocolate, what could be better?? Two of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete