Monday, January 5, 2009

It has begun!!!

Today I rejoined Weight Watchers. YES...rejoined. I am a lifetime WW member. That means...at one point in my life I reached the goal weight that was designated for my height. I had to stay at that goal weight for 8 more weeks...and thus became a lifer.

The advantage is...I never have to pay the initial start up fee. The other advantage is...I could weigh in once a month at no fee as long as the goal weight is maintained...so I guess you know now...I did NOT maintain the goal weight.

Here I go again. I am really excited about joining. The program has changed since I have attended. My goal is to BLOG how it goes!

Please find my Christmas picture...shall it be called my BEFORE picture?

I plan to update my picture weekly...I'm going WEIGH DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment