Friday, January 16, 2009

First Week's Results

The official BEFORE Picture

Well...I weighed and lost 8 pounds the first week. YEA!!! And I can truthfully say I was very satisfied with the food I ate each day. So here are the top 10 things I learned the first week:

10. You don't HAVE to eat salad for every meal.

9. Grilled talapia is easy and fast to cook.

8. Planning each day's meals the night before with Charles was very helpful.

7. Looking forward to Monday's Weigh In is a motivator.

6. Eating Progresso soup at the office while others are eating fast food is posssible and very enjoyable.

5. Being on this Liveit (not diet) even makes me want my house to be cleaner! (Go figure!)

4. I didn't drink enough water.

3. An orange at 10:00 am and an apple at 2:00 pm makes my day go by fast.

2. Measuring food...a must.

and the number ONE....

1. Writing everything I ate down and keeping track of the points helped me stay focused on the goal!

One favorite meal from the week!

Slice up squash, broccoli, and cauliflower

put them in a steamer and steam until firmly soft (TEE HEE)

Grill a talapia steak in 1 tsp olive oil with Tony Chachere seasoning.

DELICIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment