Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10 Months

First of all, how did 10 months go by so quickly. It has been almost a month since I last left a Weigh Down report, also. I am excited to report that 62 pounds are gone...13 pounds to go to reach that 75 pound mark!! It has been such a successful journey getting here. But, I want a year from now to be able to report that it is STILL OFF!

I am gearing myself up to face the next few months which include HOLIDAYS!!! Food is such the center of all of the holiday festivities. I am going to plan some WW menus and finger foods that can satisfy my "need" to celebrate! Also, I am going to stay busy serving others instead of myself!

I have also been hearing alot about Couch to 5K I am reading up about it (that doesn't burn many calories) but I am hoping to convince myself to start this plan. I know in my heart that it would help me finish "the race" with WW's as well. Now...if I can convince my head!!!

Best Eat of the Week! With fall in the air and October here...I have fond childhood memories of hotdogs and Rice Krispie Treats! That was on the menu this past week-end!

98% Fat Free 40 calorie weiner! 1 Point

Oscar Mayer Free Hot Dogs will have no fat, 40 calories, 460 milligrams of sodium, 15 milligrams of cholesterol and 7 grams of protein.


Sarah Lee Light Wheat Hot Dog Buns (I am still searching...because the bun I ate was only 80 calories.) 1 Point
Rice Krispie Treats (from a box) 2 Points
Baked Lays Chipolte Chips 2 points
6 points total! It was a great meal!!!!
During my searches came across another Great Site! One Point Snacks!!!
Has my hotdog and bun listed!!
I will be attending my 40th Class Reunion this week end in Natchez, MS! Looking forward to seeing old friends! Report on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment